how to love yourself:
- ACCEPT YOURSELF.
- view your mind as a garden; cultivate it. let flowers grow, and helpful herbs, and tiny modest blades of grass.
- be affectionate with yourself. be gentle, be tender, allow yourself room to grow.
- if you don’t like something in your mind, don’t…
i was feeling exhausted and sad so i made a list of nice things
- cattails & water plants in general
- hot coffee in pretty cups
- wearing lipstick and feeling powerful
- making food for people & having them tell me how delicious it is
- delicate bras
- peeling grapefruits
- overhearing coworkers and clients say nice things about me at work
- watching stupid disney shows while eating breakfast
- decorating my walls with pretty & ugly pictures
- stretching & not feeling sore
Lea Seydoux in La Belle Personne
i watched that movie yesterday and i don’t know if i liked it or if i was just blinded by Léa Seydoux’s and Louis Garrel’s beauty
just downloaded the dumbest album shame on me shame on me
l’autre jour j’étais chez mon amie et ses parents riaient des gens qui boivent leurs 8 verres d’eau par jour et je me suis sentie visée parce que jfais juste ça de ma vie boire de l’eau